[Q] No IMEI and baseband anymore. So back to stock rom for repair! topic

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨

My LG True HD P936 has no baseband and no IMEI anymore. From one moment to the other one. I tried already different procedures. 1.) I installed a flashable baseband. No success. 2.) I installed the custom rom again. No success. 3.) I re-installed a backup that I have made. No success.
My handy still have guarantee. So I wanna go back to Stock rom Gingerbread or to ICS. I have downloaded a KDZ file from a LG download web page (I mean it's V20c.kdz or V20f.kdz for german O2 or Vodafone). At the moment my handy is running on custom rom CM11 from miroslav_mm and of course it's rooted.
What is the easiest way to go back to Stock rom so that I can send my handy to repair?

olli14

xda-developers


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire