[Q] Android Recovery/ Recover Sistem files topic

SOCIALIZE IT ⇨

Hello everyone!
I have a chinese Android, which however much I tried I have not found the name (I understand it is a problem). The fact is that it fell into the my hands a couple of months ago and couldn't resist to play with it. I think accidentally deleted some system files as root. Since then it doesn't synchronize any service automatically. Althoug as it's Chinese I can not synchronize the GPS (I'm from Europe). To say that I've tried everything so I have de following question:

System Restore is not going to solve anything because as I said I deleted root files (besides I've already tried). Would it be possible to reinstall my original version of Android in some way? Taking advantage, could settle a Western version with the European GPS settings?
Thanks in advance!

xda-developers


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire